Thursday, April 18, 2013

we have a winner

 
Yes that's right we do have a winner or two !
Hooray and congratulations to Sedef in Australia  
who receives the lovely book and gorgeous Cosmo threads.
 
From a land far , far away (well Canada anyway)
the winner is Sandra .
Would you both please contact me with your addresses to send your prizes to .
Thanks to everyone else for entering .
 


 
In other world news I am going to have a go at
 
If you visit Amy's and Carly's  blog you will find links where you can see
entries from previous years .
 I'd better get a move on if I want to have anything made to enter .
 
Thanks for popping in , see you soon xx
 
You can find the pattern for Perky Penguin here .

6 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Oh WOW thank you, Clare - what a great way to start my day! Congratulations Sedef as well! I just found out this morning that our newest great-nephew made his arrival yesterday, so I think there's a Toby in his future :D

Shay said...

Congratulations Sedef and Sandra!

Thanks for hosting too Clare.

Melody said...

Congratulations to the winners

Milliscent Morgan said...

Awesome I really love to be here and look for those samples coz it's really nice, any way I'm also looking for the blog of art and craft classes Mississauga. Thanks!

williams said...

The Summertime Saga is an epic simulation game with a realistic and continuing storyline. It is a popular game discharged by Kompas game developers. There are already now than 16 million downloads on Play Store.
https://apkmodule.com/summertime-saga-apk/

Aaasdsd said...

Lista seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana available on Clicksud. Get the latest updates of seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana freely on our website.